After having gone to the doctor’s office today, I have realized how lonely and boring it is during the time that comes after the nurse takes your blood pressure and temperature until the time that the doctor actually comes into the room (which is a really long time). The room is so silent, and sometimes your wondering if they are making you wait on purpose. Thus I have made a list of things to do when waiting for the doctor to come.
- Get off the table and lay on the ground in a spot they will not immediately see you. If there is a window in the room, open it for extra fun. The doctor will be so confused.
- Take out all of the Popsicle sticks… and break them.
- Put on the gloves and practice your acting for when the doctor comes in and you say “this will hurt you more than it will hurt me.”
- Fill one of those gloves up with water and throw it at the wall. The staff will surely come running in.
- Turn off the lights and wait in the dark with the ear-scope (I made that word up). It has a light, and pretend your a ghost hunter.
- Scream and then run out of the room.
- Take down every chart in the room and put it in the cupboards.
Any ideas? Comment!!